- Dayton 2 Daytona (the trip) is open to Undergraduate University of Dayton students aged 21 years or older on May 9, 2017.
- All students must complete the online Daytona Safety Modules by April 14, 2017.
- In order to be eligible for the trip, students must be in good disciplinary standing, as determined by the University, at the time of the trip.
- Students who have been placed on disciplinary probation, with an end date of May 9, 2017 or later, regardless of graduation date, may not attend.
- Students who have been suspended, expelled, or dismissed from the University of Dayton at any time may not attend.
- If a student is registers while ineligible, or becomes ineligible due to being placed on University Disciplinary probation, suspension, or expulsion from the University of Dayton after they have paid to attend Dayton 2 Daytona, they WILL NOT be refunded for their trip, airfare, or any additional associated expenses for any reason.
Q: IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
A: Yes. The student must be 21 years or older on the first day of the trip.
Q: CAN EXCHANGE OR VISITING STUDENTS ATTEND DAYTON 2 DAYTONA?
A: It depends. Exchange students can attend Dayton 2 Daytona only if they are a full time, registered student exchanging from one of UD’s partner institutions (The list of partner institutions can be found below). They must also be currently registered during the dates of the trip — May 9-14, 2017 (i.e. if the exchange arrangement concludes May 5, 2017, the student is ineligible). Visiting international non-degree students who attend UD full-time for a semester or academic year may not attend.
Q: CAN ALUMNI, GRADUATE STUDENTS, OR LAW STUDENTS ATTEND?
A: No. Dayton 2 Daytona is only open to current undergraduate students who meet all additional eligibility criteria. Alumni, UD graduate students and UD law students may not attend.
Q: I HAVE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER SCHOOL FROM UD OR I AM A TRANSFER STUDENT AND HAVE TRANSFERRED TO UD, CAN I ATTEND?
A: Students who previously attended and transferred to another school from UD cannot attend Dayton 2 Daytona. A student who has transferred from another institution to UD may be permitted to attend if they fulfill ALL of the above criteria including being in good standing with your previous institution.
*Any transfer student exemptions will be decided by University of Dayton administration.
Q: I HAVE REMOVED MYSELF FROM UD BASED ON FINANCIAL, PERSONAL, OR OTHER REASONS; WILL I BE REFUNDED THE COST OF THE TRIP?
A: It Depends. Any and all appeals or exemptions for refunds will be at the discretion of Campus Vacations.